Exciting News!! Now Offering TELEMEDICINE services. From the comfort of your Home, Get your Child Checked, talk with your Provider, This is a way to let patients Stay Home but get their Virtual Check-ups, Med Refills, ADHD Meds, Behavioural Consults, Sick-visits, Asthma Consults and more….
Through Video and Phone Calls your A Thru Z Pediatrics Providers will be available. Call us to learn more or use the CHECK-IN button below to Check into our Telemedicine Waiting Room.
Follow us on Our Google and Facebook Posts for Updates.
** We are open by phone and also in our Offices.
** We are seeing 100% Well visits only from 8am-3pm Monday-Friday
** Please Call Us At 210-490-8888 or 210-614-7500 with any of your health questions or needs, We are always here to help you!
** Please continue to check our Google, Facebook and website as this pandemic and our response to it evolves.
Hello, Dear A Thru Z Pediatrics Patients and Families,
We hope this finds you well, hunkered down with family and finding creative ways to hang out!
We have some Great news and we wanted to share:
- As you are aware by now, we are only seeing 100% Well-visits between 8am-3pm Monday-Friday at both our Sonterra office and Medical Center Locations.
- We have started TELEMEDICINE. Sick Visits are being seen through Telemedicine. If our Providers decide that any Sick visit should be seen in the office or for any reason the patient wants to be seen at the office, patients are screened before the appointment and sick visits are limited to being seen between the hours of 3pm – 5pm M-F. Sat 8am-12pm. The telemedicine visits are by appointment, so please call 8am-6pm M-F and Sat 8-12, to schedule.
- If you have scheduled a well child check but you or your child have any symptoms of diarrhea, cough, fever or otherwise not feeling perfectly well, please call us before the appointment. We are happy to accommodate you when your illness is over. We strongly urge you to leave other children at home and avoid bringing grandparents as we are trying to isolate all our patients from people > 55 years old.
- We are trying to minimize traffic through the office and have kept only minimal staff on site. For this reason, we ask you to leave those not being seen, at home, whenever possible.
- As you are already aware by now, we always have separate Well waiting area and Sick waiting areas at both our Sonterra Office and Medical Center Location. Both our offices are being thoroughly cleaned daily and between visits, per Department of Public Health and CDC guidelines. As always, We use Professional Cleaning and Disinfx services.
- We are available to answer patient phone calls from 8-6 M-F and 8-12 on Saturdays. Please contact us with any questions or concerns, as you always have. And of course our Providers will be on call nights and weekends to help you with urgent health needs.
We want all Our A Thru Z Pediatrics families to Stay Strong during these uncertain times and as always we are here for your needs. #AThruZStrong
AFTER HOURS / WEEKENDS
Our answering service will forward your message to the on-call provider who will call back to answer your questions.
Sat 8 am to 12pm at Stone Oak Location.